Skip to content
- “APE-QUEST, or how to be picky about machine translation” at the TC42 – Translating And The Computer virtual conference on November 19th 2020.
- “APE-QUEST: a Quality Gate for Routing MT” will be presented at the EAMT 2020 conference (postponed due to COVID-19 to 3-5 November 2020).
- APE-QUEST will be participating in the EU Regions Week in the Workshop “My Multilingual Services – powered by AI” with a presentation of the project on October 13th 2020.
- Meet us at MT-Summit Dublin 2019! APE-QUEST will be presented at the Poster sessions in the project track on Wednesday 21st August. Further details: https://www.mtsummit2019.com
- CrossLang to present the APE-QUEST project at Jiamcatt 2019 “International Annual Meeting on Computer-Assisted Translation and Terminology”, May 14th 2019 in Luxembourg.
- APE-QUEST attending “CEF workshop Showcasing LT in H2020 and INEA projects” hosted by CrossLang on April 26th at Hilton Brussels.